Waxed 100% Polyester Black Twine/Cord | 1,005 feet (335 Yards) | 9-ply | 115-Pound Loop Strength Cable Tie Down Lacing | Made in USA
Waxed 100% Polyester Black Twine/Cord | 1,005 feet (335 Yards) | 9-ply | 115-Pound Loop Strength Cable Tie Down Lacing | Made in USA by WAXAW at Courses for Business. MPN: LC335P9BX1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cable management made easier Tie wiring harnesses and cable looms without obstruction when you use WAXAW Waxed Polyester Twine. Available on 335-yard spools in your choice of black or white, this resilient lacing cord lets you bind together a group of cables or wires without the handling problems of plastic ties or hook-and-loop fasteners. This wax-coated twine is ideal for myriad tying and tagging tasks in commercial and industrial settings as well as for everyday chores around the home. Wi
Product Description & Reviews
Cable management made easier Tie wiring harnesses and cable looms without obstruction when you use WAXAW Waxed Polyester Twine. Available on 335-yard spools in your choice of black or white, this resilient lacing cord lets you bind together a group of cables or wires without the handling problems of plastic ties or hook-and-loop fasteners. This wax-coated twine is ideal for myriad tying and tagging tasks in commercial and industrial settings as well as for everyday chores around the home. Withstanding the test of time and climate WAXAW Twine boasts 9 strands of 100% polyester that have been twisted together and impregnated with wax. This results in 1 robust cord with a 115-lb loop strength. Unlike plastic ties that become brittle and break in harsh climates, WAXAW Waxed Twine remains smooth and pliable so it won't cut hands or abrade cable wiring jackets. These qualities also make our twine especially suitable for marine and sailing applications; bundling landscape cuttings; and craft projects that require reliable knotting. WAXAW Waxed Twine is ideal for use with WAXAW 145P Tags for all your labeling needs. Proudly made in the USA We insist on the highest quality craftsmanship for the strongest, most reliable 9-ply waxed twine. It is non-abrasive, easy to manipulate and has the versatility for a host of tasks in industrial and residential settings. With 1,005 feet per spool, you're assured of having plenty of lacing cord for your most arduous telecom, marine and craft projects.
Features & Highlights
- STRONG AND VERSATILE with 115-LB loop strength is perfect for indoor or outdoor uses in landscaping, yard work and camping; crafts such as leatherwork; rope finishing, telecommunication cable bundling, securing holiday decorations, lashing bamboo and much more.
- NO-SLIP KNOTS thanks to the impregnated wax providing exceptional weather and UV resistance, anti-fraying properties and gentle on the hands. Unlike cable ties that become brittle and break, WAXAW Twine endures environmental extremes.
- 9 INDIVIDUAL STRANDS of wax-coated polyester are machine twisted into a robust lacing cord with high tensile strength and excellent no-slip knot retention. Tie and label wires securely without using plastic zip ties that produce sharp dangerous edges.
- 335-YARD SPOOL is over 1,000 feet of polyester twine and nearly DOUBLE the length of the leading competitor. Rack mountable via the center cardboard tubing. Twine is available in single, multi-pack, white and black variations.
- MADE IN THE USA using the highest-quality polyester and wax coating, WAXAW Lacing Twine has superior durability, water resistance, versatility and abrasion resistance. It is suitable for securing wires, camping, gardening, marine applications.
3.4 x 3.3 x 4.4 inches
Have questions about this item (LC335P9BX1), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by WAXAW, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
1 Ply Tyger Polypropylene Tying Twine, 145 lb Tensile 8,500 Ft. Knots easily, holds tightly, won't become brittle. Resists rot, mildew, moisture and most acids. Recommended for industrial packaging and bundling. Twine dispenses directly from the cart...
mpn: 181006, ean: 0707427828797,
NATURAL MATERIAL: Natural soft cotton, NO chemical flavor, you can use it safely. Each thickness is 2mm, which is very sturdy and durable use. WIDELY APPLICATION: Cotton baker's twine is both soft and strong, perfect for craft projects, gifts, Easter...
mpn: 7TBH4MMNL, ean: 0694394128442,
This is the thickest of our hemp twine balls. This monster twine can be used for macrame plant hangers, tying down items, artdisplay, and just about anywhere you need a thick strong hemp twine. Help our planet and climate by using hemp which requir...
mpn: CT-18-150, ean: 0837508002607,
Promar cotton cord is available in a number of gauges (thicknesses). the ''untreated'' cord is used to construct degradable aka destruct devices on crab, shrimp, and fish traps so that if they trap Got Lost or separated from the main line, an area on...